Monday, September 12, 2005

This is no ordinary blog. I sensed a deep urgency after I read a book entitle “Heaven Is So Real”, to tell and remind non-Christians or even Christians around the world(if possible) that the end time is now. I won’t meet and talk to everyone, and I won’t have the chance to do so. Therefore, this is one of my ways to reach out to those that God loves, that is, everyone of you.

Life is real, so is death. Heaven is real, so is hell. God is real, so is the devil. I felt joy and excitement everytime I read about the glory of heaven. But I wept and was saddened by what the Lord showed the author(and even us), what would happen to those who do not know God. God has control over everything, but there is one thing He has no control over, that is your choice to accept Him, or to reject Him. He gives you the authority to make that choice on your own, at your own risk, and experience the consequences on your own. If you choose to receive Jesus as your personal savior, heaven is your destination! But if you choose to ignore His call to you, there is nothing God can do except to throw you into the lake of fire, where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Heaven Is So Real, is a truthful book. Although it is written by human, but it is a God-spirited book. If it is written by merely human abilities, I wouldn’t have written this blog for all to see. But because it is a Godly book, which God Himself written through a human, that I feel such urgency, encouraged, and feelings that only God Himself can give.

“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only beloved Son, that whoever
believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life”
-John 3:16-

Jesus Himself said He would be coming sooner than you think. "Behold, I am coming soon!Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book" (Revelation 22:7).Many do not believe such a thing would happen, and they believe life on earth is all they will experience. Even some Christians do not live by the Word, and do not believe that Jesus is coming, and is coming real soon! But Jesus said He will come, and His word will remain. “Heaven and earth will pass away, but My word will never pass away” (Mark 13:31).Believe that Jesus will come again. He came 2000 years ago, and that was His purpose to save the world. But this time He comes to judge the world, and will separate those who know Him from those who do not know Him. He will bring those who know Him to His eternal heavenly dwelling, and will cast those who do not know Him into hell.
So my sincere prayer is that you will read this and be convicted as the Holy Spirit works in you, and you will make the most important decision in your life. If you choose to accept Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior, please repeat the prayer below, and mean it in your heart. And when you mean it in your heart it becomes your own personal prayer. “That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord”, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.” – Romans 10:9.

Prayer for salvation:

“Dear Lord Jesus, thank you for sending Your son Jesus to die on the cross for me, that I may be saved and be reconciled with You. I admit that I’m a sinner, and has fallen short of Your glory. Lord Jesus, I pray now that You will forgive me, and cleanse me from all my wicked ways. I now receive You as my personal Lord and Savior. Come into my life Lord Jesus, and be my Master. And may You send Your Holy Spirit to help me live a life that is pleasing to You from now on, and protect me from the evil one. Give me Your strength and guidance. I give my whole heart and life to you Lord. I thank you for the salvation and the cleansing of my sins. I am now a child of God. I give You praise and glory. I pray all this, in the mighty name of Jesus, Amen.

If you prayed that prayer, and meant it in your heart, you are now a child of God. And God will give you His spirit to help you live the life that He has planned for you. Heaven is now your destination in life. Congratulations for becoming a part of God’s family. I have much to talk about, and I will keep writing it until the coming of my Lord Jesus Christ. God bless you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home